NSTP Helpline Live - May 3, 2023 | Virtual , Streaming
- Course Description
Engagement Matters to NSTP! Helpline Live is a program launched to provide another avenue of communication for getting those tough tax questions answered. This version of NSTP's Helpline works much like our Town Hall event, but allows you to pull up a virtual seat and interact with two of NSTP's knowledgeable Helpline Live Hosts.
This event will be topic driven and allow anyone to register. However, only attendees who submit questions in advance will have an opportunity to have their question answered.
When submitting your question, read through all requirements to ensure that your question fits the topic and can be answered in the time allotted.*
*Questions that are complicated in nature, should be submitted to NSTP’s Research Department instead of in this Forum.
Topic: Question Related to Extensions
- To participate, complete the registration process then, select the submit question button.
- Participants are allowed to submit 1 question.
- Questions must be submitted 48 hours prior to the event.
- All submitted questions will be reviewed by NSTP staff. Questions unrelated to the topic will be disregarded.
- Registrants are not required to submit a question. We encourage "listen only" participants.
In addition, if time allows, the presenters will discuss some of the common tax season helpline question.
To receive the member price, first log into your member account. Your member discount will then be automatically applied. We can also take your registration by phone.
Your registration confirmation will be emailed to you when your payment is processed. During our busy season, this can take up to 2-3 business days after we receive your registration.
Check your SPAM folder for the email. To prevent SPAM filters from blocking our emails please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or safe senders list. For more information, click How to Whitelist an Email Address or Email Whitelist Instructions.
Yes. If you have a PTIN on file with us, we will submit your hours. To insure we have your correct info, please provide your PTIN when you register for a course. Please notify us if you have recently submitted a name change request to the IRS.
Your certificate will be emailed to you within 10 business days of the completion of the course.
- Once your registration confirmation is emailed, due to the proprietary materials and content of Streaming orders are NOT ELIGIBLE for refund, cancellation, or transfer to another NSTP course.
- Streaming materials and Streaming presentations are intended to stimulate thought and discussion and to provide attendees useful ideas and guidance in the areas of federal taxation and administration. These materials as well as the comments of the instructors do not constitute and should not be treated as tax advice regarding the use of any tax procedure, tax planning technique, device or suggestion, or any of the tax consequences associated with them.
- Although the NSTP has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the materials and the seminar presentation, neither the author, the presenter nor the National Society of Tax Professionals assumes any responsibility for any individual’s reliance on the written or oral information presented during the presentation. Each attendee should verify independently all statements made in the materials, and during the seminar presentation, before applying them to a particular fact pattern and should determine independently the tax and other consequences of using any device, technique, or suggestion before recommending the same to a client or implementing the same on behalf of a client, or on the attendee’s own behalf.
- Streaming materials & presentations are fully protected under copyright law. Any attempt to copy for resale, distribution, or use other than personal use for tax preparation will be fully prosecuted of the law.
- Streaming require a test for CPE. 3 attempts are allowed.
- You have 1 (one) year from date of purchase to complete the Streaming course by taking the test.