Day 1 | Legislative Changes Requiring Better Planning for the Future
- Course Description
This course introduces the Federal Tax Legislative Changes currently impacting individual and business taxpayers. Tax Professionals will be discussing the planning opportunities and barriers of current changes to the Internal Revenue Code as they affect their clients’ needs this year and in the future. The course will review extended and new provisions to the Code.
- Learning Objectives
At the conclusion of the session, the Tax Professional will be better equipped to discuss tax legislative changes being made which impact current and future planning opportunities and redirection of their clients' needs and goals. The course will help the Tax Professional get ready for the 2022 filing season and beyond.
To receive the member price, first log into your member account. Your member discount will then be automatically applied. We can also take your registration by phone.
Your registration confirmation will be emailed to you when your payment is processed. During our busy season, this can take up to 2-3 business days after we receive your registration.
Yes. If you have a PTIN on file with us, we will submit your hours. To insure we have your correct info, please provide your PTIN when you register for a course. Please notify us if you have recently submitted a name change request to the IRS.
Your certificate will be emailed to you within 10 business days of the completion of the course.
- Once your registration confirmation is emailed, due to the proprietary materials and content of orders are NOT ELIGIBLE for refund, cancellation, or transfer to another NSTP course.
- materials and presentations are intended to stimulate thought and discussion and to provide attendees useful ideas and guidance in the areas of federal taxation and administration. These materials as well as the comments of the instructors do not constitute and should not be treated as tax advice regarding the use of any tax procedure, tax planning technique, device or suggestion, or any of the tax consequences associated with them.
- Although the NSTP has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the materials and the seminar presentation, neither the author, the presenter nor the National Society of Tax Professionals assumes any responsibility for any individual’s reliance on the written or oral information presented during the presentation. Each attendee should verify independently all statements made in the materials, and during the seminar presentation, before applying them to a particular fact pattern and should determine independently the tax and other consequences of using any device, technique, or suggestion before recommending the same to a client or implementing the same on behalf of a client, or on the attendee’s own behalf.
- materials & presentations are fully protected under copyright law. Any attempt to copy for resale, distribution, or use other than personal use for tax preparation will be fully prosecuted of the law.
- require a test for CPE. 3 attempts are allowed.
- You have 1 (one) year from date of purchase to complete the course by taking the test.