Town Hall #30. Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Led by Nina Tross, NSTP Executive Director, and Paul La Monaca, NSTP Director of Education, we will address the key legislation affecting our clients. Following a recap of recent changes, there will be an opportunity for attendees to ask questions and share experiences.
Effective June 17, 2020, there will be a charge for Town Hall Meetings. This increase is due to increased costs for NSTP to sponsor large-scale online meetings.
NSTP is committed to offering you the quality you expect and deserve. We have found a way to minimize the price increase to the least possible amount while still achieving our desired goals.
NSTP greatly appreciates your continued business and support through this time of growth and change. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding this price increase, please do not hesitate to reach out. Our team is more than happy to discuss this situation with you.
You will have the option to turn your video and audio on or off. This meeting will be recorded.
Once Registered, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Town Hall
- Registrations must be received no later than 7 days prior to the seminar date.
- Registrations received after this date will be subject to a $35 late fee.
- NSTP provides refunds to registrants up to 7 days prior to the date of the course. For those registrants canceling within 14 days prior to the date of the course NSTP will allow attendance at another seminar site. If there are extraordinary circumstances NSTP will allow the participant to attend a future education course. An administrative charge of $25 will be assessed if canceled. For more information regarding refund, cancellation and complaint policies, please contact our offices at 800-367-8130
- NSTP reserves the right to cancel any program or course for circumstances that are not under direct control of NSTP. If a course or program is canceled, participants will be refunded 100% of their registration fee.
- We do not accept walk-in attendees. Payment must be received in advance of the class. Classes may not be retaken without payment.
- Seminar materials and seminar presentations are intended to stimulate thought and discussion and to provide attendees the useful ideas and guidance in the areas of federal taxation and administration. These materials as well as the comments of the instructors do not constitute and should not be treated as tax advice regarding the use of any particular tax procedure, tax planning technique or device or suggestion or any of the tax consequences associated with them.
- Although the NSTP has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the materials and the seminar presentation, neither the author, the presenter nor the National Society of Tax Professionals assumes any responsibility for any individual's reliance on the written or oral information presented during the presentation. Each attendee should verify independently all statements made in the materials and during the seminar presentation before applying them to a particular fact pattern and should determine independently the tax and other consequences of using any particular device, technique or suggestion before recommending the same to a client or implementing the same on a client's or on his or her own behalf.
- Only paid registrants are able to attend seminars. In consideration of your fellow attendees, guests will need to depart before the session begins. The seminar lunch is for paid registrants only and is included in the registration fee.