2021 Federal Tax Update and Review Course 4-Part Series Live Stream
- Course Description
This course will **span a 4 week period with each session being 2 CPE hours**. Total Course is 8 CPE credits.
NSTP's Annual Federal Tax Update and Review Course is an in-depth study of Federal tax law and Federal tax updates needed for preparing tax returns and providing tax advice to clients for the 2021 tax year and beyond. Topics which will be covered in the course include:
- 2021 Legislation including the American Rescue Plan of 2021 and any other 2021 Legislation
- The Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021
- Disaster Act of 2020
- Coronavirus Relief for 2021
- Selected Provisions of the CARES Act impacting 2021
- Current IRS Announcements, Notices, Revenue Rulings and Revenue Procedures
- Year 2021 New and Updated IRS Forms
- and, much, much more
- Learning Objectives
At the completion of this program, participants will be able to differentiate Federal tax law changes from the previous year, identify updated forms and rule changes and apply rules of federal tax law to preparing tax returns and providing tax advice to clients.
This course will span a 4 week period with each session being 2 CPE hours. Total Course is 8 CPE credits.
|November 23, 2021||Part 1 of 4||2 CPE of 8 CPE Credits Total|
|November 30, 2021||Part 2 of 4||2 CPE of 8 CPE Credits Total|
|December 7, 2021||Part 3 of 4||2 CPE of 8 CPE Credits Total|
|December 14, 2021||Part 4 of 4||2 CPE of 8 CPE Credits Total|
Total Course is 8 CPE credits.
To receive the member price, first log into your member account. Your member discount will then be automatically applied. We can also take your registration by phone.
Your registration confirmation will be emailed to you when your payment is processed. During our busy season, this can take up to 2-3 business days after we receive your registration.
Yes. If you have a PTIN on file with us, we will submit your hours. To insure we have your correct info, please provide your PTIN when you register for a course. Please notify us if you have recently submitted a name change request to the IRS.
Your certificate will be emailed to you within 10 business days of the completion of the course.
- Each individual taking the live stream or webinar must register under their own name and unique email. The course link will be sent to the email of the registrant. One participant only per email.
- NSTP is not tech support, we will send you to either of these sites before further troubleshooting your technical issue.
- Before attending a Live Stream, YOU MUST review our System Requirements below and test your system. Please test on the device, browser, and network you will be using when attending a webinar.
- If you are a Dial-in user, you must ALSO have a screen to view and respond with, or you will not earn CPE.
- Each participant must click on the pop-ups or answer the poll questions that appear on the screen during the live stream or webinar. Failure to do so will result in no CPE being awarded for that live-stream or webinar.
- Live Stream presentations are conducted online and are interactive visual and audio presentations.
- There is no support to earn Live Stream CPE by listening on a phone only. Listening (without video) will not supply the required opportunity to click on pop-ups or polling questions.
- Once your registration confirmation is emailed, due to the proprietary materials and content of each NSTP course, Live Stream orders are NOT ELIGIBLE for refund, cancellation, or transfer to another NSTP course.
- Course changes are not available for Live Stream.
- NSTP reserves the right to cancel any program or course for circumstances that are not under direct control of NSTP. If a course or program is cancelled, participants will be transferred to another similar course or refunded 100% of their registration fee.
- Live Stream materials and Live Stream presentations are intended to stimulate thought and discussion and to provide attendees useful ideas and guidance in the areas of federal taxation and administration. These materials as well as the comments of the instructors do not constitute and should not be treated as tax advice regarding the use of any tax procedure, tax planning technique, device or suggestion, or any of the tax consequences associated with them.
- Although the NSTP has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the materials and the seminar presentation, neither the author, the presenter nor the National Society of Tax Professionals assumes any responsibility for any individual’s reliance on the written or oral information presented during the presentation. Each attendee should verify independently all statements made in the materials, and during the seminar presentation, before applying them to a particular fact pattern and should determine independently the tax and other consequences of using any device, technique, or suggestion before recommending the same to a client or implementing the same on behalf of a client, or on the attendee’s own behalf.
- Live Stream materials & presentations are fully protected under copyright law. Any attempt to copy for resale, distribution, or use other than personal use for tax preparation will be fully prosecuted of the law.
- Only paid registrants can attend seminars. In consideration of your fellow attendees, guests will need to depart before the session begins.