NSTP Special Topics Workshops 2019
WILLIAMSBURG, VA June 24 – 28, 2019
Classes end early so plan on enjoying the local area that is filled with history. Visit the historic triangle of Williamsburg, Yorktown and Jamestown. It’s revolutionary fun with something for everyone. Visit living-history museums, go biking and hiking, or join us with your family and friends on a special day tour and dinner at Busch Gardens and Water Country USA for fun and adventure.
- New Course!! Introduction to Taxpayer Representation with Ethics June 24 & 25 14 CPE
- Ethics for the Tax Professional Including Circular 230 Issues June 25 2 CPE
- §199A Safe Harbor for Rental Real Estate Activities June 26 2 CPE
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: Things Learned during the 2019 Filing Season June 26 4 CPE
- Partnership Challenges Before and After the Creation of §199A Qualified Business Income June 27 5 CPE
- Practice Management: Enhancing your Tax Firm June 28 4 CPE
NAPA VALLEY, CA July 15 – 17, 2019
Join us in the legendary, enchanting Napa Valley which is home to award-winning wineries, gourmet food, and stunningly beautiful landscape. Arrange your travel plans to arrive early and spend time with your peers on a bus wine tour at 10 am on Sunday, July 14, 2019.
- §199A Safe Harbor for Rental Real Estate Activities July 15 2 CPE
- Form 1040 Issues After the Enactment of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act July 15 4 CPE
- Focusing on Sole Proprietorships and the Impact of §A QBI Issues July 16 5 CPE
- Taxes and the Cannabis Industry July 17 4 CPE