Have you registered yet for an NSTP Federal Tax Update and Review Course?
This upcoming tax season, whether you are setting up appointments for 2019 tax planning or preparing for the 2020 tax filing season, the NSTP Federal Tax Update And Review Courses will get you ready.
The sessions will include the information you need to help your clients prepare for filing their 2019 tax returns. Following is a sampling of the topics we will be covering:
- Educator expenses
- Interest exclusion for higher education
- Qualified transportation fringe benefits
- Lifetime learning credit phaseout
- Adoption credit
- Adoption exclusion
- Student loan interest deduction
- MAGI limits for making deductible contributions by active plan participants to traditional IRAs
- MAGI limits for making contributions to Roth IRAs
- Saver’s credit
And, as always, the Federal Tax Update and Review courses all include a networking lunch in your registration fee.