Reporting of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts on the Electronic FBAR
Wednesday, August 30, 2017
2:00 p.m. Eastern; 1:00 Central; noon Mountain; 11:00 a.m. Pacific
Just in time for those who need to file the FBAR by the October 15, 2017 extension date
Free one-hour broadcast for:
• Tax practitioners
• Identifying who must file the FBAR
• Determining what accounts must be reported on the FBAR
• Knowing when to file the FBAR
• Explaining how to file the FBAR
• Sharing answers to frequently asked questions
• Answering your questions during live Q&A session
Register for the webinar
Earn one continuing education credit – category: federal tax
To receive a certificate of completion and CE credit, you must:
• View the live presentation on 8/30/17 for at least 50 minutes from the start of the program.
• To confirm your attendance and receive your certificate of completion, view the presentation
while signed in using the same email address used to register; you will not receive credit by
watching this webinar on someone else’s computer.
• Groups cannot register with one email address and receive separate certificates; each person
must register separately.
• Look for your certificate of completion by email approximately three weeks after the broadcast.
• If you’ve met all requirements, you’ll automatically receive your certificate of completion by
email about three weeks after the event.
Enrolled agents or other tax return preparers attending for education on a voluntary basis must
register using your 8-digit PTIN and name as shown on your PTIN card or letter. If you don’t have a PTIN, you’ll receive a certificate; however, your credit will not be reported to the IRS. Other tax professionals will receive a certificate and may receive credit if the broadcast meets their organizations’ or states’ CPE requirements.