Day 3 | Tax Planning Perspectives for Managing a Small Business
This Course will provide the Tax Professional with a broad base of knowledge needed to properly advise their clients on the best and proper methods of organizing and operating their business from a "tax standpoint". The Course will discuss the best way for a small business entrepreneur to take advantage of the provisions in the Internal Revenue Code over the life of that business.
At the conclusion of the session, the Tax Professional will be better equipped to advise any small business client on how to formulate and operate their business for Federal tax purposes. The Tax Professional will have the tools needed to advise on tax operations, payroll taxes and benefits available.
- Registrations must be received no later than 7 days prior to the seminar date.
- Registrations received after this date will be subject to a $35 late fee.
- NSTP provides refunds to registrants up to 7 days prior to the date of the course. For those registrants canceling within 14 days prior to the date of the course NSTP will allow attendance at another seminar site. If there are extraordinary circumstances NSTP will allow the participant to attend a future education course. An administrative charge of $25 will be assessed if canceled. For more information regarding refund, cancellation and complaint policies, please contact our offices at 800-367-8130
- NSTP reserves the right to cancel any program or course for circumstances that are not under direct control of NSTP. If a course or program is canceled, participants will be refunded 100% of their registration fee.
- We do not accept walk-in attendees. Payment must be received in advance of the class. Classes may not be retaken without payment.
- Seminar materials and seminar presentations are intended to stimulate thought and discussion and to provide attendees the useful ideas and guidance in the areas of federal taxation and administration. These materials as well as the comments of the instructors do not constitute and should not be treated as tax advice regarding the use of any particular tax procedure, tax planning technique or device or suggestion or any of the tax consequences associated with them.
- Although the NSTP has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the materials and the seminar presentation, neither the author, the presenter nor the National Society of Tax Professionals assumes any responsibility for any individual's reliance on the written or oral information presented during the presentation. Each attendee should verify independently all statements made in the materials and during the seminar presentation before applying them to a particular fact pattern and should determine independently the tax and other consequences of using any particular device, technique or suggestion before recommending the same to a client or implementing the same on a client's or on his or her own behalf.
- Only paid registrants are able to attend seminars. In consideration of your fellow attendees, guests will need to depart before the session begins. The seminar lunch is for paid registrants only and is included in the registration fee.